Get Scuba diving certification Vancouver with fun courses, dive is a good one as long as you knowing the basic dive rules and certificated. What you don’t want to do is just take whatever to just get a license. You want to actually enhance your Diving skill and be mre proffecient in the water. Advanced Diver doesn’t mean Experienced Diver, but rather Diver with more Advanced skills (not covered in OWD). You won’t acquire these skills even if you’re an experienced OWD due to the depth limitations.
Vancouver Scuba diving school provide scuba courses such PADI Open Water Diver course and PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course includes:
PADI Open Water Diver course
- Single diver: $1,250* Buddy pair: $2,200* * Prices include all taxes, full equipment rental, PADI Open Water Diver course materials and safety accessories, certification fees, an original training logbook, 8 hours at the pool, and 4 open water dives in Howe Sound.
- Course Details The Open Water Diver course is segmented into three parts: Dive Theory and Knowledge Confined Water Dives Open Water Dives Dive Theory and Knowledge IMG_0647.jpg Academics are structured for independent home study.
- Compare that to a full group dive shop course, where you should expect to get less than one hour of personal attention from the instructor at the pool before your ocean dives.
- Confined Water Dives Pool sessions are designed for you to learn, practice and gain confidence in a broad range of fundamental diving principles & skills in a safe, warm water environment before going to the ocean.
- Our training dives typically last 30-45 minutes….that’s often double the bottom time you’d get in a group course.
- We supplement the basic Open Water Diver course manuals with additional readings and insights into the realities of diving.
- Successful completion of the course will earn you the PADI Open Water Diver certification, the most widely recognized diver certification in the world.
- PADI’s updated Open Water course emphasizes the use of dive computers over the traditional dive tables, but a computer is not mandatory.
- More than that, you’ll be a better informed, more knowledgeable, more skilled and more confident diver than a comparable graduate of an off-the-shelf dive shop group course.
- Open Water Dives Two days of diving in Howe Sound at the best dive sites: Whytecliff Park, Britannia Beach, Kelvin Grove and Porteau Cove.
- In a group course you’d be buddied with…and required to trust… another unskilled novice possessing no rescue skills, who might be a complete stranger with no personal investment in your safety.
- A Drysuit Specialty course (and certification card) can be added to the Open Water course for $300 ($375 if taken separately).
- The guiding principle behind PADI’s education and training program is that diving is a “buddy sport”, meaning that pairs of divers plan and execute a dive together, with a commitment to each other’s safety.
- Eight hours of pool time are included in the course price (3 on the deck and 5 in the water), which is enough time for most people to learn the basics.
- You’ll finish this course with superior skills and more confidence than a comparable student from a group course.
- Many new divers regret having taken commoditized group training, feeling that they didn’t learn enough skill to dive confidently.
- PADI course materials are augmented with additional readings to give you a head’s-up on diving conditions and considerations in the real world.
- Standard dive shop group dives are frequently as short as 20 minutes each, and can be suddenly cut short if someone in the group has a problem, gets cold or depletes their air supply.
- Our private Open Water program is your smartest investment in proper training.
- You will not be obliged to waste any precious time or tank air kneeling on the bottom in a cloud of silt, watching others in a group demonstrate their skills while waiting your turn to perform.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course
- Single diver: $550 Buddy pair: $1,000 * Prices include all taxes, a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver manual and course certification fees, full equipment rental, and transportation from downtown Vancouver on dive days.
- Add a Drysuit Specialty course for the discounted price of $300 Hooked on diving? Go to the next level READY_1.JPG The PADI Open Water Diver certification is the first step on the ladder of diver training.
- Your choice of 3 optional dives from a menu including a wreck dive, diving with a computer, peak performance buoyancy, fish identification, night diving, search & recovery, underwater naturalist, and more: An optional underwater imaging dive with a GoPro or Canon camera and lights ($25 rental fee).
- Before diving, you’ll work through the academic segment of the course with the Advanced Open Water course manual (and companion DVD) and the optional Drysuit Specialty course manual.
- Successful completion of the course will earn you the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification and the optional Drysuit Specialty card.
- Get a 20% discount off the everyday price of all gear purchases at partner dive shops! G0059928.JPG The AOW course is about: Going beyond the narrow limits of the Open Water course.
- The PADI AOW course was updated and revised in 2016 to better prepare you to think like a diver, manage risks and tasks, and develop good diving habits while enjoying a broad range of diving experiences.
- The second step for a novice diver is to experience a variety of diving adventures and earn the Advanced Open Water Diver (AOW) certification.
- If you add a Drysuit Specialty course to the training program, then there will be a total of 7 dives in 3 days of diving.
- Boat diving at the Annapolis wreck site and Altitude fresh water dives at Pavilion Lake are available at an additional cost of $200.
- This includes acquiring some basic personal equipment that you’ll use during your course dives and whenever you go diving in the future.
- Qualifying to dive ambitiously when you travel …Proof of advanced training is often mandatory to qualify for world class diving.
- Breaking through the Open Water Diver depth limit of 18m/60′ and deep diving down to a maximum 30m/100′.
- Advanced adventure diving includes: Five total dives in two days of diving.
- It’s the safest and smartest way to extend the range of your skills and experience, and minimize your long term risk of a diving accident.
- You get a 20% discount on the everyday price of all equipment purchases at partner dive shops when enrolled in any of our courses.
- Course Details The course consists of five different Adventure dives.
- Boat diving or altitude diving are two options available at an additional cost of $200.
- Every ocean dive includes a written and verbal review of the material in the manuals and an on-site briefing about the skills you’ll learn and practice during the dive.
- Gear Requirements PADI requires that AOW students must carry their own computer or bottom timer, knife tool and compass.
Get details at: www.vancouverscubadivingschool.ca
Without scuba diving certification you are hardly able to survive under water. Make a refresher, gain some experience during your vacation and maybe you’ll feel ready after it. And most important it shouldn’t be about getting an advanced license to be allowed to but it should be getting the best training possible with a good instructor to be able to.