Bored with office routines and all life problems? Why don’t you try scuba dive and find relax under deep water? From time to time people scuba dive to find beautiful views under water to relax mind and appreciate nature. From now on, you can try it too. Just find best places in the world to scuba dive and start your adventure!
One of the best places in the world to scuba dive is Indonesia. It is easier to reach this deep water area than the other location in the world. What make people love this area are the five islands that become a home to playful sea lions and bright orange garibaldi.
If your teenagers never know real figure or anemones, bring them to this place because they can see colored sea stars and colorful anemones with naked eyes. Sunfish and sharks also ready to please your eyes and make your under water adventure unforgettable.
For the scuba diving certification Indonesia you can find at two fish divers that provides:
- To make up for this extra cost to you, we have thrown is some extra’s for you: We have reduced the price of our course by $60 We are offering a special discount of 40% for any fun dives that you want to do after the course (max 2 days diving)! WHERE TO LEARN? FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE TYPE OF DIVING, FACILITIES AND PRICES AT EACH OF OUR LOCATIONS Bali & Lembongan Bunaken & Lembeh The Gili’s & Lombok For staying & diving in Bali, we can offer a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort in Nusa Lembongan, Bali and a PADI 5 Star Dive Center in Amed, Bali.
- You will meet more of our dedicated staff and will learn from more than one person, see more than one perspective and make more friends above and below the waves! TROPICAL ISLAND RESORTS With the exception of Mainland Bali, all of our locations are based on tropical-island dive resorts in Indonesia with world-class diving right on your doorstep – the world-famous reefs of Bunaken, the muck diving magic of Lembeh Straits, the mantas and mola molas of Bali, and the schooling hammerheads of South Lombok.
- EXPERIENCE YOUR FIRST BREATHS UNDERWATER IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!! PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE GET YOUR PADI SCUBA CERTIFICATION IF YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN TO DIVE, DISCOVER NEW ADVENTURES OR SIMPLY SEE THE WONDROUS WORLD BENEATH THE WAVES, THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS.
- LEARN ON A SHIPWRECK! Amed, Bali offers easy access to the famous USAT Liberty ship wreck that starts at about 5mts so its perfect for teaching the PADI Open Water Course.
- LEARN TO SCUBA DIVE IN 3 OR 4 DAYS PADI 5 STAR DIVE CENTERS IN INDONESIA WITH TWO FISH DIVERS If you have ever thought about becoming a certified PADI Diver, this video gives you a quick teaser of what you can expect.
- THE PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE IS THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR SCUBA COURSE, AND HAS INTRODUCED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO THE ADVENTUROUS DIVING LIFESTYLE.
- Course Overview Prerequisites and Qualification Equipment and materials 3-day option The eLearning option This option allows you to do the knowledge development portion via an online system at If you complete this before you arrive then you just need another 3 days at our resort/dive center to complete the Confined Water Dives and Open Water Dives.
- The eLearning course will be available for one year from the time of course registration so you also have plenty of time to finish it! What does eLearning cost? The PADI Open Water Diver Course online is $120 (US) non-refundable.
- VERY EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS Our instructors in all of our PADI 5* dive centres are extremely experienced in teaching diving courses and we are all happy to share our knowledge and experience with you.
- LEARN IN NUSA LEMBONGAN Nusa Lembongan is an island 30mins by boat from Bali Mainland, and is home of the manta’s and mola-mola that made diving in Bali famous.
- Both offer some of the best scuba diving in Indonesia, and Bali offers plenty of options for Local Tours for non-divers or de-fizzing time.
- The fee covers your knowledge development training and gives you unlimited access to an electronic version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual (course textbook).
- With prices from Eu310, it will not break the bank! This price includes everything – diving equipment, course manuals, course dives, and the final certificate – so you do not have to add anything.
- LOCATION We run PADI courses in all our locations in Bunaken & Lembeh (North Sulawesi), Nusa Lembongan & Sanur (Bali) plus Lombok.
- SO YOU WANT TO LEARN TO SCUBA DIVE? There are hundreds of operators offering dive training in indonesia, and its a pretty big country.
You can check the details at here. Your scuba diving experience is not complete yet if diving in Indonesia. Good luck and see you in the deep.