Scuba diving certification Indianapolis is the good option to get certified! with PADI’s Open Water Diver Course when you feel comfortable and confident, you are definitely ready! Advanced dive will get you to the next level in buoyancy and teach you more of what you already enjoy in depth. Indy Scuba have PADI’s Advanced programs too: Open Water Diver Course Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
Get Certified!! Take Scuba Lessons with PADI’s Open Water Diver Course:
- All-Inclusive dive training package pricing provides this equipment during your training at no additional cost to you! What you will Learn The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases: Knowledge Development (home study) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving Confined Water Dives (pool) to learn the basic scuba skills Open Water Dives (local or while on Vacation) to review your skills and explore! The Scuba Gear You Will Use You’ll use all the basic scuba gear and it is included in your course fee with Indy Scuba.
- PADI offers a variety of home-study materials for the Open Water Diver Course, Indy Scuba offers the following: PADI Text Book and DVD Video The text book is included in your class fee along with a loaner Video or you can purchase the video for an additional charge.(Read the chapters in the manual and complete a short knowledge review at the end of each chapter and then watch the video before coming to class) Or PADI eLearning (PADI’s internet web based learning experience allow’s you to complete your knowledge development on-line from your computer) there is an additional $150.00 charge with this method of learning.
- Part I : Knowledge Development and Confined Water Training (Pool) Group lessons: Small group class’s of up to 10 students offered on week night’s and weekend days check our class calendar for a class near you $220.00 Private lessons: One on one training scheduled around your busy life, you set the class dates and times to meet your needs…$350.00 Semi-Private lessons for two: Perfect for couples…$595.00 Above prices excludes eLearning Part II : Open Water Dives Group Dives: Completed over the course of one weekend following your classroom and pool training.
- The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle, Start your scuba certification today with Indy Scuba.
- the total fee for private or semi-private dives is $150.00 per student, which includes the cost of equipment rental and PADI certification fee.
- The total fee for group dives is $100.00 per student, which includes the cost of equipment rental and PADI certification fee.
- All the above equipment is provided during your training with Indy Scuba at no additional cost to you.
- During the course, you’ll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
- Crew Pak With your Learning Materials you will also receive the following at no additional charge: PADI’s RDP Dive Planner and the PADI Dive Training Logbook.
PADI’s Advanced Open Water Diver Course Exploration, Excitement, Experiences:
- You’ll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to: Underwater Navigation Deeper water diving (typically in the 60 to 100 feet range) A sampler of three more Adventure Dives from one of PADI Specility dive class’s The Fun Part: Your Choices with Indy Scuba One reason you’ll love the Advanced Open Water Diver course is that you and your Instructor choose from 15 types of adventure Dives to complete your course.
- What you learn The knowledge and skills you gain in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your intrest and the adventures you have, but include Practical aspects of deep diving Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving More ways to use your underwater compass How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time How to better use your dive computer and electronic Receational Dive Planner (eRDP) And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose.
- Depending on which three adventure dives you pick, you may also try out underwater photograpgy equipment, DPV’s (underwater scooters), Dive lights, Dry suits, lift bags, a dive flag/float and other specialty gear.
- The Advance Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
Learn more details at: Indy Scuba official website. Phone: 317-220-0515.
Good luck buddy!!