Scuba Diving Certification Milwaukee by Aquatic Adventures is not only available for beginners, but also the Rescue Diver course guided by PADI instructors. Regular dive licenses that we already know and commonly offered by all diving classes either it is a closed dive or open water certification. While the rescue diver course is a specialized academic and practical application training program. Through knowledge and rescue development practice, you will learn how to respond and solve the problems that arise while diving.
You can choose a scuba diving license that suits your needs in Milwaukee, here are Beginning Scuba (PADI Open Water Diver) services, and PADI Rescue Diver from Aquatic Adventures diveaai.com, the 5 Star PADI Dive Center serving Southeastern Wisconsin with more experience From 15 years:
Beginning Scuba (PADI Open Water Diver)
$369.00 – $569.00
Your underwater adventures start here! Become a certified diver in their Beginning Scuba course. Sign up today for the PADI Open Water Diver course now! (See full course description below.)
Product Name: Beginning Scuba (PADI Open Water Diver)
Product Manufacturer: PADI
Product Numbers: OW12+, OW10-11, OWR12+, OWR10-11
Earn your beginning scuba certification by signing up for the PADI Open Water Diver course today!
This course introduces you to scuba through academic, pool, and lake or ocean training. During these scuba lessons, you will learn how to assemble, operate and break down your scuba kit. You will also learn basic scuba skills such as mask and regulator clearing, emergency air management, and dive planning.
When you complete this course, you will receive the PADI Open Water Diver certification. This certification level allows you to participate in many supervised and unsupervised dive activities. You will probably want to take additional training later, but the PADI Open Water Diver certification will send you on your way to many exciting underwater adventures!
Doing a Referral
If you are planning to complete your open water dives elsewhere, perhaps on a tropical vacation, select the option “None – Will Do Elsewhere” under OW Lake Dates when registering. This way you will be able to complete all of your academic and pool training before you leave, and you will have more time for fun and adventure when you arrive at your travel destination. To learn more about their referral program.
What’s included in the Beginning Scuba Course Fee
Their course fee includes the following PADI materials:
- PADI Open Water Diver Touch Certification Pak
- PADI Computer Simulator Access Card
- PADI Logbook
- Use of life support equipment (wetsuit, weights, tank, BCD, and regulator)
- Pool fees
- PADI Open Water Diver certification fee
This means you will have all the PADI materials needed to complete your academic training and set you on your way to becoming a certified diver. It also means you will save a substantial amount of classroom time over traditional PADI certification programs and own materials you can refer back to later.
Items Not Included
- They do not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, boots, and fins) as you will need these items once you are a certified diver. There is a student discount on purchasing these items when you buy from Aquatic Adventures. See their How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins page for more information or calls us at (262) 938-6827.
- They also do not include entrance fees to dive sites. This includes but is not limited to park entrance fees, boat fees, travel, or parking fees as these fees can vary and are not under their control.
Prerequisites: 10 years of age, swimming proficiency (ability to perform a 200 yard swim and 10 minute tread)
Location: Aquatic Adventures, UWM Klotsche Center, (or other local pool), Pearl Lake (or other local lake) or Travel destination.
Get prepared for class: The PADI Open Water Diver Checklist will guide you through what you need to do before your class begins.
PADI Rescue Diver
Product Name: PADI Rescue Diver
Product Manufacturer: PADI
Product Numbers: RESCUE
Gain the confidence of knowing that you can help others if needed by signing up for Rescue Diver today. The PADI Rescue Diver course changes your focus as a diver from you to other divers. You will learn self rescue skills, problem solving, how to recognize problems before they become emergencies, and how to manage dive emergencies both minor and major.
(See full course description below.)
The PADI Rescue Diver course consists of both academic and practical application training Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you will learn what to look for and how to respond when problems arise on a dive. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The PADI Rescue Diver course consists of classroom time, a written exam, rescue exercises, and practical application scenarios where you will learn to manage rescue operations. You will be required to view the PADI Rescue Diver DVD. The DVD can be purchased separately, or you can come to Aquatic Adventures to view the video prior to class.
Rescue exercises and the practical application scenarios must be conducted in open water over two days. This is typically done over a single weekend.
- 12 years old or older
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another agency
- Emergency First Response (or other CPR/First Aid training) within the last 24 months
- Logged open water dive within the last 3 months, OR
- Completion of the PADI Scuba Review course within the last 8 weeks
What’s included in the Course Fee
Our course fee includes the following:
- PADI Rescue Diver manual and Rescue Slate
- Classroom training
- Five open water dives conducted under the direction of a PADI instructor
- PADI Rescue Diver certification fee
- Use of tanks and weights
What’s not included
- They do not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, boots, and fins) as you should have purchased these items during your Open Water Diver course. There is a student discount on purchasing these items when you buy from Aquatic Adventures if you do not own them. See their How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins page for more information or calls us at (262) 938-6827.
- They do not include basic life support equipment. If you do not own your own wetsuit or dry suit, regulator, or BCD, they do provide a discounted student rate for you to rent these items. Ask your training consultant at the time of registration what these rates will be. Standard rental rates can be found on this website on their Rent Scuba Equipment page.
- They also do not include entrance fees to dive sites. These fees are not under the control of Aquatic Adventures and could change at any time. Ask your training consultant or PADI instructor what the current fees are for the training location selected for your class.
For more information on the benefits of taking the PADI Rescue course and other specialties, see Frequently Asked Questions About Continuing Diver Education.
Course start dates: Dates are provide under the Course Dates dropdown above. If these dates do not work for you, email their Training Department to request additional dates.
Locations: Aquatic Adventures Inc, Pearl Lake, travel locations, more.
Certification: PADI Rescue Diver
Books: PADI Rescue Diver Manual and Rescue Slate
Required Equipment: See their Open Water Equipment Checklist for a complete list of what you will need when doing open water dives.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT
Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. CT
Aquatic Adventures, Inc.
13830 W. Greenfield Avenue
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005
Hope you get Scuba Diving License Milwaukee information did match with your needs, good luck!!