Scuba diving certification Edmonton “Advanced” doesn’t mean you must pass tests of superpowers. It’s really just the next level of skills, like navigation, search, etc, that every diver should possess. If you’re comfortable and safe in your dive routines so far, then proceed. That’s what the advanced course is supposed to be. More diving experiences with a qualified instructor.
So go get it doesn’t far from your location, Northwest Scuba serve scuba diving course at Edmonton such:
- Master Instructor Want to be recognized as one of the elite dive educators? The PADI Master Instructor embodies the essence of a true dive professional having demonstrated a thorough understanding of the PADI system of diver education, and put it into practice by training 150 or more PADI divers.
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer You tell your students to aim for PADI Master Scuba Diver but do you really want to tell them that you can’t instruct them the whole way to that goal? The Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating will allow you to do that and also sets you apart from the other dive instructors.
- During this challenge, you will, learn the basics of scuba diving, explore specialties that interest you as a diver, learn how to deal with Rescue Situations, and best of all, DIVE!!! Just give us a call at 1 780-438-1218 or come into the shop and we can guide you along your path to becoming a Master Scuba Diver.
- Open Water Instructor (Make Scuba Diving a Career) Are you looking for something extraordinary? To do something that others can only dream of? To open doors you didn’t even know existed? All of this, and more, awaits you as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- IDC Staff Instructor The IDC Staff Instructor rating allows you to be directly involved with PADI Instructor Development by allowing you to independently train PADI Assistant Instructors and assist with the training of PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors.
- Courses Why choose Northwest Scuba for your scuba course? As a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center in Edmonton, we are one of the top dive centers in Canada and certify more divers than most dive centers in Canada.
- Go Pro with PADI & Northwest Scuba! Dive Master The Divemaster rating is the first step in becoming a PADI professional.
- The IDC Staff Instructor program is the stepping stone to the coveted PADI Master Instructor and PADI Course Director ratings.
- This is the highest non-professional rating in the PADI Recreational Scuba Diver education system.
- Start your adventures here Open Water Diver (Your Official Scuba Certification) Have you always been curious about what lies beneath the surface? Now it’s time to find out.
- Throughout your Divemaster program you will work closely with a PADI Instructor expanding your diving theory, knowledge, and skills to a professional level.
- This is because we use the highest quality instructors along with an on staff PADI Course Director, flexible class schedules and the lowest student to instructor ratio in Edmonton.
- Seal Team (Ages 8+) The PADI Seal Team program is for young divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by doing exciting scuba “Aqua Missions”.
- Beyond the basics Advanced Open Water Diver Have you completed your Open Water Diver course and want to see more of what there is to do with this great sport? Then this is the place to start.
- Master Scuba Diver Challenge Do you think you have what it takes to be known as a Master Scuba Diver? If so, we at Northwest Scuba can help you acheive your goal.
- With the Advanced Open Water course, you are introduced to new parts of diving ranging from Night Diving to Wreck Diving and even Underwater Photography.
- Northwest Scuba also teaches the Medic First Aid, EFR program from a certified heart and stroke instructor.Inquire about our First Aid Courses.
- Rescue Diver Often referred to as the most fun and rewarding dive course you can take, the Rescue Diver course teaches you to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers.
- Northwest Scuba offers Instructor Level Continuing Education Programs to suit all career goals.
- In this course, you will learn the basics of how to scuba dive.
- During the course of one evening, we will introduce you to the wonders of scuba diving in a safe environment.
- Start the journey of a lifetime with the PADI Open Water course.
- You can complete this course online! Specialty Courses (We offer 25+ specialties) Do you have a specific interest in continuing your dive education? If so, we can help.
- Get your feet wet Bubble Maker (The PADI Bubble Maker program is meant to introduce your youngster (at least 8 Years Old) to the wonders of the underwater world in a fun and educational environment.
- Discover Scuba Looking for a convenient way to try scuba before taking the full course? Then this is your program.
- Specialty Instructor As a professional, it is important to continue your own education to stay current on diving trends and to increase your knowledge.
- Whether you are on a career path, or looking to improve your skills, the Dive master course will expand your capabilities and make you a better diver.
- Six Gill Shark diver, Underwater Model, Underwater Archeology, Research Diver, Gas Blender Instructor.
- In addition, you will learn the techniques used by professionals to supervise diving activities and assist divers undergoing training activities.
- You will start in a pool and progress to the open water getting the necessary background knowledge along the way.
- They will learn about safe diving and what diving has to offer from wreck diving to underwater environmental awareness.
6815 – 104 Street
Edmonton, Alberta Canada, T6H 2L5
1 800 565-2508
1 780 438-1218